Already have an account?
Epiphany is currently seeking submissions for the Fall/Winter 2015 issue as well as for our Chapbook Competition. See Guidelines below. We look forward to reading your submissions. Please be patient as we are a small operation. Expect to hear back within 3-5 months for General Submissions.
Please login using the form on the left or register below.
GENERAL SUBMISSIONS will be open from December 15 through May 15th.
To expedite our response, please remember these GUIDELINES FOR GENERAL SUBMISSIONS:
- Submit one story or essay at a time.
- Submit no more than five poems.
- Submit artwork files in .pdf and photographs in .jpeg form.
- Tell us if you're submitting simultaneously to other publications (please withdraw promptly within our submissions manager system should your piece be accepted elsewhere).
- We are seeking work previously unpublished online or in print.
- Please include your name and story title on the first page of the submitted file.
- Translations are welcome with permission from original writer.
- No fee for general submissions.
GUIDELINES FOR CHAPBOOK COMPETITION:
Open January 15- March 15 2015
- Please include a cover sheet with the title, your name and contact info.
- Work must be previously unpublished- online or in print.
- Authors must not have a close personal or professional relationship with Epiphany staff members or with the chapbook judge in their genre.
- Reading fee: $6 per submission (In order for your chapbook competition submission to be read you must pay the $6 submission fee on the subscription website.)
- Please submit work for the following genres:
• Fiction, judged by Luis Jaramillo
• Poetry, judged by Katie Peterson
• Literary nonfiction, judged by Kristin Dombek
• Graphic literature, judged by Lydia Conklin
- FICTION, LITERARY NON FICTION, GRAPHIC LIT
• 10- 20 pages (about 5k-10k words), double-spaced, 12pt font
• You can submit a single story or several stories within that page/word count to be published as a whole.
• For Graphic Lit entries: Black and white illustrations only.
• Original and compelling writing, subject & style are up to you.
• One poem per page.
• Total page count should not exceed 20 pages.
• All poetry forms are acceptable and welcome.
- Winners will be announced on our website in late May 2015.